For Preliminary Task which consists filming two people having a conversation i made up a story line of a doctor having a conversation with patient who has headaches. For the mise-en-scene i used a room with a table, two chairs and a lap top on the desk to make the official atmosphere of a doctors office. I placed scene in a way to make 180 degree rule work easy for filming.
As i had to concentrate on filming i tried to make unusual shots and zooms. So i started the first shot to be the doctor looking on her watch and realising that she is late with a wide shot. Next shot was her waling towards the door. I decided to make another shot of her walking but with a zoom only on her feet to make an affect of moving motion. Them i am filming her opening the door and sitting down(pan shot). I used shot reaction shot to make a good affect of a conversation, also i made different zooms to make it more moving. i zoomed on doctors hands while she was ti ping, also when she was listening to the patient she was moving her hands which on i made a zoom as well. The last shot was a pan shot of the patient standing up and leaving the room.
I had a lot of shots to edit. I made the video black and white because i filmed it in two days and the light was different every day, so the black and white affect didn't show this. I
Saturday, 10 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment