Thursday, 27 November 2008

Preliminary Task

The previous ideas I had for my preliminary task have changed. I have decided my story is about a boy breaking up with his girlfriend. I have decided not to shoot the conversation in the 6th form centre, but in the little room that separates two classes. They will both be in school uniform so the only props required will be the chair and the table. The first shot will be of the boy sat at the table awaiting her arrival. The next shot will be a low wide angle shot of the girl entering the door, followed by a tracking shot of the girl walking towards the seat. Then there will be a shot of her in the seat. There will be two sets of shot reaction shots between the two characters as they exchange a few lines of dialogue in which he ends their relationship. The final shot will be a close up of the girl looking distraught.

Tolu

No comments: